Day 10: 1 Picture

Day 10: 1 Picture in the 10 Day You Challenge

Well, today officially marks the end of the 10 Day You challenge and I must admit I am going to miss the emails and comments and everything going on with my co-bloggers related to this activity.  

To my co-blogger buddies, this was so much fun and I have to say, this helped me get back to penning down my thoughts ! We should think of something again ! Loved it !

For today, I need to post 1 picture of myself. I thought about this a little and of the pics that came to mind, I wanted to pick a defining picture of some sort, something that I wouldn't have to talk about, I would post it and that would be it. ME.  Unfortunately the pic I would have liked to post is sitting in India and my sister's been too tied up (read: lazy) to scan it and send it to me. 

So, as an alternative : here's a goofy side of me ! Well, what can I say !
PS: I wish my parents had forced me to get those braces, regardless of how much of a stubborn brat I was back then and how I had fought against it then ! I'll be the first to admit parents do know best !

A picture of me with colourful hair: 1 Picture for the 10 Day You Challenge

I would love to hear your views!

Comments

  1. Couldn't stop laughin at ur pic. ....how did u manage to get a wig with uneven length :) .....
    Yep I too enjoyed this exercise. ....at least my blog had visitors n I was keen to read everyones blog too. ....lets plan sumthin to keep the enthu going

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naa re, wasnt a wig, it was at one of those hat shops at Universal Studios, Florida, and they had all these wierd hats (background mein dekh), funny ones, UFO ones etc ! :) so we were just goofing around :) I even have another one with all curly hair like a bird's nest ! But this one was funnier :)

    Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, kuch sochte hain !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeh!!! At last this comes to an end!! thank goodness!! Internet bandwidth saved!! lot of server space saved!! yipppeee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Netizen, Yeh band ho gaya to kya hua, kuch naya zaroor aayega.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! If you'd rather not sign in, please do leave your initials in the comment! I might enjoy a guessing game! :)