Y: Twist in the Tale!


“How can you not like it? Everyone celebrates it on Jun 21.”
“Not a fan.”
“How can you not see the health benefits?”
“Nothing that Zumba or good ol’ aerobics cannot achieve.”
“Flexibility.”
“Please!” I sputter, “a clothes hanger would be more flexible than you!”
“How dare you! Let me show just how flexible I am because of my love for yoga,” he retorts entwining his arms and limbs into a complicated posture.

Ten minutes, I chuckle and lock the door, jingling the keys in my hands as he yells out “Krishna, come on man, I’m stuck! Help untangle me!”

Like Q, Y too did not have any documented philias 😝😝. However, Yogaphilia might as well be. With power yoga, beer yoga, hot yoga and more – the day might soon dawn when they coin something like this for the yoga super-enthusiasts all over the world!

Pic Credit: Do You Yoga
This post is written as part of a 100 word microfiction series for the A2Z Blogging Challenge.
Read other posts in the A2Z 2018 Blogging Challenge here.
For the complete works of A2Z 2016 Blogging Challenge, click here

Comments

  1. Haha, i liked this and the untangling part. It is long since i visited your blog. I hope to be regular here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to know you liked it! And yes, hope to see you around some more!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! If you'd rather not sign in, please do leave your initials in the comment! I might enjoy a guessing game! :)